SEC Data Resources
二八杠技术 june 11, 2019
this comprehensive listing consolidates links to various resources for sec data.
- DERA Data Library: aggregated data from public filings for research and analysis
- EEO Reports: Equal Employment Opportunity affirmative action plan and program status reports. EEO Data pursuant to the No FEAR Act for the recent quarter (pdf).
- Frequent FOIA Requests: current and monthly listing for frequently-requested data
- IM Analytics Office: data, statistics, reports on the asset management industry
- Inspector General: Reports and Publications
- Market Structure: data downloads that promote better understanding of our equity markets and equity market structure
- Reports and Publications: listing of common periodic SEC reports.
- SEC and Market Data: Open Government Initiative data listing (json).
- SEC Docket: record of SEC regulatory and enforcement releases from July 2013 to March 2018.
- SEC Federal Employee Viewpoint Survey: 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 HQ, Regions | 2013
- Accessing EDGAR Data: information related to SEC's file system to access EDGAR filings. Includes 'Documentation and Helpful Resources', Ticker/CIK associations, and contact information.
- Developer Resources: information for efficiently accessing SEC data.
- EDGAR Filings and Forms: Find links to filings available and instructions for accessing.
- EDGAR Technical Specifications: Final EDGAR Filer Manual & Technical Specifications
- Information for Small Business: Potential Competitive Contracting Opportunities | Enterprise Vehicle List
- Open Government Directive: find out more about the Open Government Initiative.
- Requesting Public Records: how to access information or help.
- Final Data Quality Assurance Guidelines
- EDGAR Company Search: Search by name, CIK, ticker.
- EDGAR Full-Text Search: search the full text of EDGAR filings from the last four years.
- (leave SEC website): Programmatically find SEC materials published in the Federal Register. SEC code is 466.
- : search an Investment Adviser representative or firm on this website and view the registration or reporting form that the adviser filed. Will also search FINRA's BrokerCheck system.
- FOIA Services: submit, track, appeal a FOIA request.
- SEC RSS Feeds: stay current for updates to the SEC website and EDGAR filings.
- Structured Disclosure RSS Feeds: feeds for XBRL submissions.